Looking for an elegant drink to share over the holidays? Sparkling wine is the best bottle to have on hand!
Sophisticated and simple is the name of the game, and best part - it is easier than every to swap your favourite cocktail recipe for a non-alcoholic version.
To prepare for an impromptu visit, be sure to have the following on hand:
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine, like Noughty Sparkling Chardonnay
- Sugar cubes
- Bitters (note, may contain alcohol) or cordial/syrups
- Festive garnishes like rosemary sprig, fresh cranberries, or citrus zest
No fuss, follow these simple steps and you will look like the host with the most!
- Drop sugar cube in glass
- Add drops of bitters, or flavour of choice (cranberry juice works well)
- Top off glass with bubbles